The 27th Annual KXLE Home, Business & Garden Expo will be held Saturday and Sunday, March 3rd and 4th, 2018. This popular event will once again be held at the Kittitas County Event Center in Ellensburg, Washington. After last year’s successful addition to the event, we will again be pairing the show with a food truck rally and beer garden. Expect a really fun event and great turnout from the community!
The KXLE Home, Business & Garden Expo benefits every type of business. The show regularly features merchants dealing in furniture and appliances, pool and spa, farm equipment, and cars, as well as insurance, mortgage brokers, and banks. Specialty foods, crafts, lawn and garden, home repair – whatever the public needs or wants can be found at the KXLE Home, Business & Garden Expo!
Imagine how much business you could do in one weekend with home owners looking for your services! Contact KXLE today to reserve your space at this great annual event.
The 27th Annual KXLE Home, Business & Garden Expo
Kittitas Valley Event Center
Teanaway Hall & Umtanum Hall
901 E. 7th Ave.
Ellensburg, WA 98926
- Saturday, March 3rd: 10 am- 5 pm
- Sunday, March 4th: 10am – 3 pm
- 10×10 booth space
- 8′ back curtains, 3′ side curtains
- Power supply
- Several promotional announcements on KXLE FM & AM stations
- All fees must be paid in advance
- Payment can be made by calling KXLE at 509.925.1488, or by mailing a check to KXLE at 1311 Vantage Highway, Ellensburg, WA 98926
- Cancellation cut-off date is February 1, 2018, after which we cannot refund fees
- Once fees have been paid, vendor may select preferred booth from floor plan
- Vendor provides own table and chairs, or these may be provided for an additional fee
Set Up & Security:
- Set-up is Friday, March 2nd, 12 noon-8 pm
- Security will be provided Friday, March 2nd, 8 pm – Sunday, March 4th, close of show
- Standard Booth (10×10): $599
- Corner Booth (10×10): $699
- Outside Booth: (30×30 +): $1,125
A special radio package is available to promote your business at a reduced cost – please ask us to discuss possibilities!
- An attendant must remain in your booth at all times during the show
- KXLE must be informed of electricity requirements
- Smoking is not permitted at any time in the expo buildings
- Booth location and floor plans are subject to modification
- If a vendor fails to install their display during set-up times, KXLE reserves the right to resell that space
- A $100 fee will be assessed to any vendor who has not moved out of the facility by 7 pm Sunday, March 4th, or who leaves their booth before 3 pm, March 4th.
- No subletting of booth is permitted (one vendor per booth)